MIM(Prisons) is a cell of revolutionaries serving the oppressed masses inside U.$. prisons, guided by the communist ideology of Marxism-Leninism-Maoism.[About Us]
- Build a United Front for Peace in Prisons (1/15/2016)
- We Demand Our Grievances are Addressed! (12/26/2015)
- Resist Restrictions on Indigent Correspondence (12/17/2015)
- We Demand Our Grievances are Addressed in Texas (11/30/2015)
- Shut Down the Control Units (10/29/2015)
- Post-modernist introspection fails to meet Black nationalism: a Maoist review of "White Privilege II"
- Am Not!
- Shun TV, Be Humble, and Check Security
- Islam as Liberation Theology
- Struggle from Within
ERROR: Invalid URL, return to news