- Boycott Juneteenth: End Mass Incarceration and Solitary (10/20/2021)
- Shut Down the Control Units (10/20/2021)
- Stop Censorship of Non-Nude Publications and Photos - Repeal BP-3.91 (10/15/2021)- VICTORY!
- We Demand our Grievances are Addressed in Arkansas (9/15/2021)
- Build a United Front for Peace in Prisons (9/01/2021)
- Whither Afghanistan?
- Prison Tears
- We Won't Forgive, We Won't Forget: U.$. the World's Most Wanted Terrorist
- Campaign to Boycott Juneteenth Until Slavery and Mass Incarceration is Ended for All
- Censorship and Repression of Black August/September 9th Commemorations
www.prisoncensorship.info is a media institution run by the Maoist Internationalist Ministry of Prisons. Here we collect and publicize reports of conditions behind the bars in U.$. prisons. Information about these incidents rarely makes it out of the prison, and when it does it is extremely rare that the reports are taken seriously and published. This historical record is important for documenting patterns of abuse, and also for informing people on the streets about what goes on behind the bars.
We hope this information will inspire people to take action and join the fight against the criminal injustice system. While we may not be able to immediately impact this particular instance of abuse, we can work to fundamentally change the system that permits and perpetuates it. The criminal injustice system is intimately tied up with imperialism, and serves as a tool of social control on the homeland, particularly targeting oppressed nations.