- Boycott Juneteenth: End Mass Incarceration and Solitary (11/26/2022)
- Fight the Deadly Heat in Texas Prisons (10/20/2022)
- Build a United Front for Peace in Prisons (10/10/2022)
- End Indefinite Restrictive Housing in TDCJ (9/25/2022)
- We Demand Our Grievances are Addressed in California (8/16/2022)
- Wanna Start a Non-Profit? Publish a Book? Read This.
- Conquering My Demons
- California Move to Digitize Communications Impedes Civil Rights (after Florida Just Did)
- Free Palestine - Join the BDS Movement
- ULK 79: MIM(Prisons) Update
www.prisoncensorship.info is a media institution run by the Maoist Internationalist Ministry of Prisons. Here we collect and publicize reports of conditions behind the bars in U.$. prisons. Information about these incidents rarely makes it out of the prison, and when it does it is extremely rare that the reports are taken seriously and published. This historical record is important for documenting patterns of abuse, and also for informing people on the streets about what goes on behind the bars.
We hope this information will inspire people to take action and join the fight against the criminal injustice system. While we may not be able to immediately impact this particular instance of abuse, we can work to fundamentally change the system that permits and perpetuates it. The criminal injustice system is intimately tied up with imperialism, and serves as a tool of social control on the homeland, particularly targeting oppressed nations.