- Provide Phone Access and Video Visits in RHU during COVID-19 (9/12/2020)
- We Demand Our Grievances are Addressed in California (6/06/2020)
- We Demand Our Grievances are Addressed in Texas (5/01/2020)
- Shut Down the Control Units (1/30/2020)
- [email protected] Power book banned in Texas (1/30/2020)
- Can We Breathe?
- Hunger Strike in Allred Unit Wins Promise of Phone Contact with Family and Friends
- 50th Anniversary of Chicano Moratorium - Bring Resistance to U.$. Militarism
- Beatings at Sing Sing - The House of Pain
- No PPE in MO Prison with Most COVID-19 Cases, Behavioral Modification
www.prisoncensorship.info is a media institution run by the Maoist Internationalist Ministry of Prisons. Here we collect and publicize reports of conditions behind the bars in U.$. prisons. Information about these incidents rarely makes it out of the prison, and when it does it is extremely rare that the reports are taken seriously and published. This historical record is important for documenting patterns of abuse, and also for informing people on the streets about what goes on behind the bars.
We hope this information will inspire people to take action and join the fight against the criminal injustice system. While we may not be able to immediately impact this particular instance of abuse, we can work to fundamentally change the system that permits and perpetuates it. The criminal injustice system is intimately tied up with imperialism, and serves as a tool of social control on the homeland, particularly targeting oppressed nations.