Graphic design skills? Help us with our new logo! help out
MIM(Prisons) is a cell of revolutionaries serving the oppressed masses inside U.$. prisons, guided by the communist ideology of Marxism-Leninism-Maoism.[About Us]
- Shut Down the Control Units (1/30/2020)
- Build a United Front for Peace in Prisons (1/29/2020)
- We Demand Our Grievances are Addressed in Nevada (1/25/2020)
- We Demand Our Grievances are Addressed in Texas (1/09/2020)
- We Demand Our Grievances are Addressed! (9/25/2019)
- How I Plead?
- Prisoner Support Organizations Needed for Liberation
- MIM Line on Labor Aristocracy: Liberating Truth or Depressing Reality?
- Hatchets for Maoism UFPP Statement of Unity
|Click for more||STATE||DATE||TYPE||TITLE||REASON GIVEN||FACILITY||DIRECT LINK|
|[WI]||02/16/2008||magazine||MIM Theory 10: Labor Aristocracy||Publication teaches or advocates behavior that violates the laws of WI, the U.S. or the rules of the Department of Corrections [Download Documentation]||Waupun Correctional Institution|
Go to Page  2