Got $20? Slip it in an envelope and send to POB 40799 SF, CA 94140. Help cover printing costs. help out
MIM(Prisons) is a cell of revolutionaries serving the oppressed masses inside U.$. prisons, guided by the communist ideology of Marxism-Leninism-Maoism.[About Us]
- Boycott Juneteenth: End Mass Incarceration and Solitary (10/20/2021)
- Shut Down the Control Units (10/20/2021)
- Stop Censorship of Non-Nude Publications and Photos - Repeal BP-3.91 (10/15/2021)- VICTORY!
- We Demand our Grievances are Addressed in Arkansas (9/15/2021)
- Build a United Front for Peace in Prisons (9/01/2021)
- Whither Afghanistan?
- Prison Tears
- We Won't Forgive, We Won't Forget: U.$. the World's Most Wanted Terrorist
- Campaign to Boycott Juneteenth Until Slavery and Mass Incarceration is Ended for All
- Censorship and Repression of Black August/September 9th Commemorations
|Click for more||STATE||DATE||TYPE||TITLE||REASON GIVEN||FACILITY||DIRECT LINK|
|[FL]||11/01/2011||zine/pamphlet||Under Lock & Key 22 (Sept 2011)||metal clasp on envelope||Hernando Correctional Institution|
|[FL]||05/16/2008||letter||personalized||"Item is glued, taped, stapled or otherwise affixed to a page" (3 pages stapled together)||Hernando Correctional Institution|
Go to Page 1