Postage is one of our biggest expenses. Why not send a book of stamps or two to POB 40799 SF, CA 94140 next time you're at the post office? help out
MIM(Prisons) is a cell of revolutionaries serving the oppressed masses inside U.$. prisons, guided by the communist ideology of Marxism-Leninism-Maoism.[About Us]
- Shut Down the Control Units (1/30/2020)
- Build a United Front for Peace in Prisons (1/29/2020)
- We Demand Our Grievances are Addressed in Nevada (1/25/2020)
- We Demand Our Grievances are Addressed in Texas (1/09/2020)
- We Demand Our Grievances are Addressed! (9/25/2019)
- How I Plead?
- Prisoner Support Organizations Needed for Liberation
- MIM Line on Labor Aristocracy: Liberating Truth or Depressing Reality?
- Hatchets for Maoism UFPP Statement of Unity
|Click for more||STATE||DATE||TYPE||TITLE||REASON GIVEN||FACILITY||DIRECT LINK|
|[MN]||06/12/2017||zine/pamphlet||Under Lock & Key 56 (May 2017)||publisher notification: Rejected in accordance with BOP 5266.10 "The Warden may reject a publication if it is determined detrimental to the security, good order, or discipline of the institution or it may facilitate criminal activity."||Federal Medical Center|
|[MN]||04/10/2017||zine/pamphlet||Under Lock & Key 55 (March 2017)||This correspondence was not delivered to the inmate because it contains information that may be detrimental to the security, good order, or discipline of the institution or it may facilitate criminal activity.||Federal Medical Center|
|[MN]||12/20/2013||zine/pamphlet||Under Lock & Key 35 (Nov 2013)||unknown - no notification given. RTS, no info.||Federal Medical Center|
Go to Page 1