Graphic design skills? Help us with our new logo! help out
MIM(Prisons) is a cell of revolutionaries serving the oppressed masses inside U.$. prisons, guided by the communist ideology of Marxism-Leninism-Maoism.[About Us]
- Shut Down the Control Units (1/30/2020)
- Build a United Front for Peace in Prisons (1/29/2020)
- We Demand Our Grievances are Addressed in Nevada (1/25/2020)
- We Demand Our Grievances are Addressed in Texas (1/09/2020)
- We Demand Our Grievances are Addressed! (9/25/2019)
- How I Plead?
- Prisoner Support Organizations Needed for Liberation
- MIM Line on Labor Aristocracy: Liberating Truth or Depressing Reality?
- Hatchets for Maoism UFPP Statement of Unity
|Click for more||STATE||DATE||TYPE||TITLE||REASON GIVEN||FACILITY||DIRECT LINK|
|[WA]||07/15/2007||magazine||MIM Theory 12: Environment and Revolution||Pg. 52 cartoon depicts symbols of an unauthorized group (http://www.etext.org/Politics/MIM/art/uniform.gif) [Download Documentation]||Washington Corrections Center|
Go to Page 1