- We Demand Our Grievances Are Addressed in Indiana (1/30/2024)
- End Indefinite Restrictive Housing in TDCJ (1/01/2024)
- Shut Down the Control Units (9/20/2023)
- Build a United Front for Peace in Prisons (7/30/2023)
- Boycott Juneteenth: End Mass Incarceration and Solitary (7/01/2023)
- Respond to "Stop Snitching" with - Stop Collaborating!
- Seducing The Jaguar: Chican@ notes on U.$. Counterinsurgency
- Tennessee Bans Slavery - So What?
- Challenging Constitutionality of Digital Mail, and related reports from Texas
- CA Silences Reports of Drug Trade in Prisons
We Demand Our Grievances Are Addressed in Indianainitiated in January 2024
updated on January 30, 2024
Inspired by the California petition for the proper handling of grievances, comrades in Indiana made a petition specific to their state.
Our ability to fairly have our grievances handled is directly related to preventing arbitrary repression for people who stand up for their rights or attempt to do something positive.
Prisoners are being recruited to lead this campaign where they are being held. Supporters of prisoners can join this campaign by printing out the petition and sending it to their family members, loved ones, and comrades inside. They can also send letters on behalf of prisoners to the addresses listed.
Sending in one petition to the Inspector General won’t get results, but getting multiple people to send out the petition will not only amplify the opposition to the problem, it will also bring those prisoners together around a common goal. Use this campaign to build unity behind bars.
Updates/Reports from Inside
- Indiana Grievance Petition (January 2024)