- Shut Down the Control Units (1/30/2020)
- Build a United Front for Peace in Prisons (1/29/2020)
- We Demand Our Grievances are Addressed in Texas (1/27/2020)
- We Demand Our Grievances are Addressed in Nevada (1/25/2020)
- We Demand Our Grievances are Addressed! (9/25/2019)
- End All Sanctions Until the Pandemic is Over!
- Venezuela Becomes First Target of Crisis-Driven Militarism
- Debt Forgiveness to Third World to Combat Covid-19
- How Do We Protect Prisoners' Names and Info?
- Feds Threatening First Ammendment with New Policies
Fight Censorship in Virginiainitiated in July 2016
updated on July 15, 2016
We face significant ongoing censorship of Under Lock & Key, books and mail in prisons in Virginia. Appeals so far have failed to stop this problem. A comrade in Virginia has created a step by step guide to filing tort claims against censorship in that state where we hope to "bombard them with paperwork" and with enough claims force the state to relent on their censorship of political mail.