- Provide Phone Access and Video Visits in RHU during COVID-19 (9/12/2020)
- We Demand Our Grievances are Addressed in California (6/06/2020)
- We Demand Our Grievances are Addressed in Texas (5/01/2020)
- Shut Down the Control Units (1/30/2020)
- [email protected] Power book banned in Texas (1/30/2020)
- Can We Breathe?
- Hunger Strike in Allred Unit Wins Promise of Phone Contact with Family and Friends
- 50th Anniversary of Chicano Moratorium - Bring Resistance to U.$. Militarism
- Beatings at Sing Sing - The House of Pain
- No PPE in MO Prison with Most COVID-19 Cases, Behavioral Modification
Fight Censorship in Virginiainitiated in July 2016
updated on July 15, 2016
We face significant ongoing censorship of Under Lock & Key, books and mail in prisons in Virginia. Appeals so far have failed to stop this problem. A comrade in Virginia has created a step by step guide to filing tort claims against censorship in that state where we hope to "bombard them with paperwork" and with enough claims force the state to relent on their censorship of political mail.