- Build a United Front for Peace in Prisons (2/05/2021)
- Provide Phone Access and Video Visits in RHU during COVID-19 (1/16/2021)- VICTORY!
- We Demand Our Grievances are Addressed in Texas (12/27/2020)
- We Demand Our Grievances are Addressed! (11/05/2020)
- We Demand Our Grievances are Addressed in California (6/06/2020)
- Censorship, Inside and Outside
- Stay-At-Home Orders, Solitary Confinement and Mental Health
- A Maoist Rebuttal To Lazy Dogmatism
- Oh, So You Woke?
- Double Standard Evident in FBOP's Approach to Civil Unrest
Fight Censorship in Virginiainitiated in July 2016
updated on July 15, 2016
We face significant ongoing censorship of Under Lock & Key, books and mail in prisons in Virginia. Appeals so far have failed to stop this problem. A comrade in Virginia has created a step by step guide to filing tort claims against censorship in that state where we hope to "bombard them with paperwork" and with enough claims force the state to relent on their censorship of political mail.