- Boycott Juneteenth: End Mass Incarceration and Solitary (10/20/2021)
- Shut Down the Control Units (10/20/2021)
- Stop Censorship of Non-Nude Publications and Photos - Repeal BP-3.91 (10/15/2021)- VICTORY!
- We Demand our Grievances are Addressed in Arkansas (9/15/2021)
- Build a United Front for Peace in Prisons (9/01/2021)
- Whither Afghanistan?
- Prison Tears
- We Won't Forgive, We Won't Forget: U.$. the World's Most Wanted Terrorist
- Campaign to Boycott Juneteenth Until Slavery and Mass Incarceration is Ended for All
- Censorship and Repression of Black August/September 9th Commemorations
Fight Censorship in Virginiainitiated in July 2016
updated on July 15, 2016
We face significant ongoing censorship of Under Lock & Key, books and mail in prisons in Virginia. Appeals so far have failed to stop this problem. A comrade in Virginia has created a step by step guide to filing tort claims against censorship in that state where we hope to “bombard them with paperwork” and with enough claims force the state to relent on their censorship of political mail.