- Build a United Front for Peace in Prisons (8/25/2019)
- We Demand Our Grievances are Addressed in North Carolina (8/21/2019)
- We Demand Our Grievances are Addressed in Texas (7/16/2019)
- We Demand Our Grievances are Addressed in California (7/04/2019)
- We Demand Our Grievances are Addressed in Arizona (5/23/2019)
- Gangster Mentality Can Transform to Revolutionary Communist
- Build Cellblock Schools as Independent Institutions
- Assbackwards Politrix: New Afrikan Order?
- NC Prisoners File 15,000 Grievances; Organizers Face Retaliation
- Red-Green Revolution Solid on Environmentalism, Cloudy on Political Line
Fight Censorship in Virginiainitiated in July 2016
updated on July 15, 2016
We face significant ongoing censorship of Under Lock & Key, books and mail in prisons in Virginia. Appeals so far have failed to stop this problem. A comrade in Virginia has created a step by step guide to filing tort claims against censorship in that state where we hope to "bombard them with paperwork" and with enough claims force the state to relent on their censorship of political mail.