- WARNING: FBI tracks our visitors
- Mar 22: Second Edition FPL Online
- Stop Censorship of Non-Nude Publications and Photos - Repeal BP-3.91 (2/18/2023)
- We Demand Our Grievances are Addressed in Texas (2/18/2023)
- End Indefinite Restrictive Housing in TDCJ (1/29/2023)
- We Demand Our Grievances are Addressed in Nevada (1/15/2023)
- Stop Deprivation of Food in Nevada (1/15/2023)
- Inflation: Commissary Prices and Bank Failures
- Commend Comrades in Indiana on Censorship Victory
- On Indigenismo and the Land Question in Aztlan
- FREE JV!
- Halting OGOM Distribution Until DRC is Challenged
www.prisoncensorship.info is a media institution run by the Maoist Internationalist Ministry of Prisons. Here we collect and publicize reports of conditions behind the bars in U.$. prisons. Information about these incidents rarely makes it out of the prison, and when it does it is extremely rare that the reports are taken seriously and published. This historical record is important for documenting patterns of abuse, and also for informing people on the streets about what goes on behind the bars.
We hope this information will inspire people to take action and join the fight against the criminal injustice system. While we may not be able to immediately impact this particular instance of abuse, we can work to fundamentally change the system that permits and perpetuates it. The criminal injustice system is intimately tied up with imperialism, and serves as a tool of social control on the homeland, particularly targeting oppressed nations.