- End Indefinite Restrictive Housing in TDCJ (9/25/2022)
- Boycott Juneteenth: End Mass Incarceration and Solitary (8/03/2022)
- Stop Censorship of Non-Nude Publications and Photos - Repeal BP-3.91 (7/25/2022)
- Build a United Front for Peace in Prisons (7/22/2022)
- Agreement to End Hostilities (7/15/2022)
- TDCJ Officials DENIED Summary Judgment in Fight to END Restrictive Housing in Texas
- Rest in Power Shaka At-Thinnin
- Shut Down Prisons with No Air Conditioning During Dangerous Heat Wave as Global Warming Advances
- Juneteenth Freedom Initiative Flyer
- Understanding George Jackson
www.prisoncensorship.info is a media institution run by the Maoist Internationalist Ministry of Prisons. Here we collect and publicize reports of conditions behind the bars in U.$. prisons. Information about these incidents rarely makes it out of the prison, and when it does it is extremely rare that the reports are taken seriously and published. This historical record is important for documenting patterns of abuse, and also for informing people on the streets about what goes on behind the bars.
We hope this information will inspire people to take action and join the fight against the criminal injustice system. While we may not be able to immediately impact this particular instance of abuse, we can work to fundamentally change the system that permits and perpetuates it. The criminal injustice system is intimately tied up with imperialism, and serves as a tool of social control on the homeland, particularly targeting oppressed nations.