Prisoner Hunger Strike Campaign at Racine CI
I, Prisoner X, a state prisoner in Wisconsin hereby declare out of my own free will my intent to initiate a sole-man Hunger Strike starting Sept. 23, 2019 aimed at petitioning Governor Tony Evers to:
1) Order an independent investigation against the state's Dept. of Corrections for the allegations the starting 2014 the WI DOC began secretly operating a compartmentalized version of the 1960's mind-control "Asklepieion Program" and using it to target very selective mentally-ill cutters housed in the state's prisons maximum security solitary confinement units in a desperate attempt at suppressing changes to Wisconsin's long-term solitary confinement practice. see https://ffupstuff.files.wordpress.com/2019/09/1asklepieion.pdf
2) Order the immediate release into the prison's general population of all Wisconsin state prisoners who have been in solitary confinement for over five years.
3) Issue an "executive order" reforming Wisconsin state prisons' solitary confinement practice reflecting the following suggestions:
(a) Place a six month cap on the use of Administrative Confinement. "AC is an involuntary non-punitive status for the segregated confinement of a prisoner whose continued presence in general population pose a serious threat to life, property, self, staff, and other prisoners, or to the security and orderly operation of a facility." A prisoner can be kept on AC status, in solitary confinement, indefinitely! See CH.DOC 308 and DOC/DAI 308.00.01.
(b) Modify the policies to give prisoners time-served for any time spent on Temporary Lock-Up for disciplinary penalty purposes. "TLU is a status that permits officials to confine a prisoner in solitary confinement or general population as part an active investigation or; among other things, until a prisoner receives a Disciplinary Hearing." TLU can last up to three twenty-one day terms, and any time confined on TLU status is not considered time-served for disciplinary penalty purposes. See CH.DOC 303.10 sue 1-7.
HUNGER STRIKE DECLARATIONI, Prisoner X, of sound mind, hereby state the following:
1) I am not suffering from insanity, nor will I be refusing to eat and drink to facilitate suicide as described in case Freeman v. Berge, 441 F.3d 543, at 546-47 (7th cir. 2006).
2) My reasons and aim for hunger striking this Sept. 23rd are for political and legal objectives to express the injustice of my continuous solitary confinement, the inhumane conditions of prolonged confinement and arbitrary policies relative to it.
3) I have been in solitary confinement since Oct. 2014 for assaulting a prison employee who directly participated in subjecting me through a criminal compartmentalized mind-control program (original called Asklepieion) the WI DOC secretly sanctioned starting June 2014 to suppress charges to the state's long-term solitary confinement practice. See: https://ffupstuff.files.wordpress.com/2019/09/1asklepieion.pdf
4) Although I was criminally charged with Attempted First Degree Intentional Homicide, as the court hearings went on, and the DOC realized I was going to use evidence that substantiated by allegations of being subjected to a mind-control program by DOC officials as a legal defense against the criminal charges, the employee I assaulted—with the financial assistance of the DOC—hired an independent attorney to persuade the district attorney prosecuting the case to dismiss the criminal charges and sweep everything under the rug.
5) Even though the criminal charges against me were dismissed WI DOC officials decided to keep me indefinitely in solitary confinement where I continue to be for the past five years, as a human experiment gone terribly opposite to its original objective.
6) It's these reasons and those from the flier Prisoner X's Prison Hunger Strike Campaign that I have now taken a vow of hunger striking to expose to the public and government officials of my cruel, degrading, and inhumane treatment.
7) This aim is not to facilitate death, but to demand human dignity and accountability.
How You Can Help
1) Email and phone zapping the governor's office several times a day for the rest of the month of September, asking Governor Tony Evers to pay close attention to the "Prisoner X's Prison Hunger Strike Campaign", and to act on his own campaign promise of reforming the state's solitary confinement practice. Call the governor's office at (608) 266-1212; and email at [email protected]
Elected officials need to be constantly reminded of the issues that matter to the public and the zapping technique keeps those issues fresh on their mind while putting pressure on them to take action.
2) Contact your local media asking them to cover this Hunger Strike and provide updates
You can add additional ideas to the list.