Got legal skills? Help out with writing letters to appeal censorship of MIM Distributors by prison staff. help out
- WARNING: FBI tracks our visitors
- Jun 13: Quick Start Guide to Secure Communications
- May 16: Unlock the Box Screening in Atlanta May 29
MIM(Prisons) is a cell of revolutionaries serving the oppressed masses inside U.$. prisons, guided by the communist ideology of Marxism-Leninism-Maoism.[About Us]
- Build a United Front for Peace in Prisons (6/12/2021)
- Provide Phone Access and Video Visits in RHU during COVID-19 (1/16/2021)- VICTORY!
- We Demand Our Grievances are Addressed in Texas (12/27/2020)
- We Demand Our Grievances are Addressed! (11/05/2020)
- We Demand Our Grievances are Addressed in California (6/06/2020)
- Anarcha-Queer Liberation Army signs on to United Front for Peace
- How CDCR Executed Prisoners on its Death Row During a Moratorium
- Fourth of You-Lie ULK Funding Campaign
- Do We Need a Party Yet?
- An Ongoing Discussion on Organizing Strategy
ERROR: Invalid URL, return to news