Got legal skills? Help out with writing letters to appeal censorship of MIM Distributors by prison staff. help out
MIM(Prisons) is a cell of revolutionaries serving the oppressed masses inside U.$. prisons, guided by the communist ideology of Marxism-Leninism-Maoism.[About Us]
- Boycott Juneteenth: End Mass Incarceration and Solitary (6/29/2022)
- End Indefinite Restrictive Housing in TDCJ (5/20/2022)
- Stop Censorship of Non-Nude Publications and Photos - Repeal BP-3.91 (4/25/2022)
- We Demand Our Grievances are Addressed in Texas (4/18/2022)
- Build a United Front for Peace in Prisons (2/20/2022)
- Phone Zap Tomorrow to Support NC Strikers!
- Racist Double-Standards and Censorship in the Allred RHU Mailroom
- Juneteenth – The Last Day of Oppression
- More Evidence of Allred Mail Tampering; Grievances Disappeared
- Right to Access Public Documents in Texas
There are no articles that match your search.