- Build a United Front for Peace in Prisons (2/05/2021)
- Provide Phone Access and Video Visits in RHU during COVID-19 (1/16/2021)- VICTORY!
- We Demand Our Grievances are Addressed! (11/05/2020)
- We Demand Our Grievances are Addressed in Texas (10/12/2020)
- We Demand Our Grievances are Addressed in California (6/06/2020)
- Help Fund MIM (Prisons)! Donate Now!
- Hunger Strike on Pause While Struggle for COVID Justice Continues in SATF Corcoran
- Capitol Seizure Demonstrates Need for New Democracy
- Update from Lawrence Correctional Center
- COVID & Prisons: Observations from Behind the Razor Wire
Control Units were Developed to Stop Oppressed People from Organizing
We post this clip from Unlock the Box to help demonstrate the political context behind the upcoming July 1, 2011 Hunger Strike at Pelican Bay State Prison in California, a notorious Security Housing Unit (SHU). The SHU is just one part of the ongoing war against Black and Brown people in the United $tates. MIM(Prisons) supports the self-determination of all oppressed nations. Stop Torture in Prisons!
From the full length documentary Unlock the Box