- Provide Phone Access and Video Visits in RHU during COVID-19 (9/12/2020)
- We Demand Our Grievances are Addressed in California (6/06/2020)
- We Demand Our Grievances are Addressed in Texas (5/01/2020)
- Shut Down the Control Units (1/30/2020)
- [email protected] Power book banned in Texas (1/30/2020)
- Can We Breathe?
- Hunger Strike in Allred Unit Wins Promise of Phone Contact with Family and Friends
- 50th Anniversary of Chicano Moratorium - Bring Resistance to U.$. Militarism
- Beatings at Sing Sing - The House of Pain
- No PPE in MO Prison with Most COVID-19 Cases, Behavioral Modification
Control Units were Developed to Stop Oppressed People from Organizing
We post this clip from Unlock the Box to help demonstrate the political context behind the upcoming July 1, 2011 Hunger Strike at Pelican Bay State Prison in California, a notorious Security Housing Unit (SHU). The SHU is just one part of the ongoing war against Black and Brown people in the United $tates. MIM(Prisons) supports the self-determination of all oppressed nations. Stop Torture in Prisons!
From the full length documentary Unlock the Box