- We Demand Our Grievances are Addressed! (9/25/2019)
- We Demand Our Grievances are Addressed in Texas (9/06/2019)
- Build a United Front for Peace in Prisons (9/05/2019)
- We Demand Our Grievances are Addressed in North Carolina (8/29/2019)
- We Demand Our Grievances are Addressed in California (7/04/2019)
- Continuity and Rupture: A Counter-Narrative to JMP's History of Maoism
- No intentes derrotar la mentalidad gángster ¡abrázala!
- HRDC Forces Arizona DOC to Define Censorship Rules
- Terminator: Dark Fate Movie Review
- Un activista se enfrenta a 20 años de prisión por prevenir la muerte de migrantes
Control Units were Developed to Stop Oppressed People from Organizing
We post this clip from Unlock the Box to help demonstrate the political context behind the upcoming July 1, 2011 Hunger Strike at Pelican Bay State Prison in California, a notorious Security Housing Unit (SHU). The SHU is just one part of the ongoing war against Black and Brown people in the United $tates. MIM(Prisons) supports the self-determination of all oppressed nations. Stop Torture in Prisons!
From the full length documentary Unlock the Box