- Build a United Front for Peace in Prisons (11/27/2018)
- U.$. Out of Africa! Shut Down AFRICOM! (11/20/2018)
- Agreement to End Hostilities (11/14/2018)
- We Demand Our Grievances are Addressed in Texas (9/18/2018)
- We Demand out Grievances are Addressed in Michigan (9/11/2018)
- Crossword Puzzle December 2018
- Don't Believe the C.O.'s Reverse Psychology
- Black Panthers in Today's Climate
- Liberation Theology as Organizing Tool
- When is Patience Taken Too Far?
Control Units were Developed to Stop Oppressed People from Organizing
We post this clip from Unlock the Box to help demonstrate the political context behind the upcoming July 1, 2011 Hunger Strike at Pelican Bay State Prison in California, a notorious Security Housing Unit (SHU). The SHU is just one part of the ongoing war against Black and Brown people in the United $tates. MIM(Prisons) supports the self-determination of all oppressed nations. Stop Torture in Prisons!
From the full length documentary Unlock the Box