Got legal skills? Help out with writing letters to appeal censorship of MIM Distributors by prison staff. help out
MIM(Prisons) is a cell of revolutionaries serving the oppressed masses inside U.$. prisons, guided by the communist ideology of Marxism-Leninism-Maoism.[About Us]
- Boycott Juneteenth: End Mass Incarceration and Solitary (10/20/2021)
- Shut Down the Control Units (10/20/2021)
- Stop Censorship of Non-Nude Publications and Photos - Repeal BP-3.91 (10/15/2021)- VICTORY!
- Free Minister King X! New Afrikan liberator and Peace activist (8/19/2021)- VICTORY!
- U.$. Out of Africa! Shut Down AFRICOM! (7/26/2021)
- Protestors Occupy BIA Following Another New Holiday Declaration from Biden
- Texas Censorship Rule (BP-3.91) Being Revised
- Attica 2 Gilboa: Long Live Palestine!
- Long Live Chairman Gonzalo
- Juneteenth Didn't Free Slaves in Prison
We began publishing reports based on the data collected here at www.prisoncensorship.info in January 2008. In 2017, we focused on anectdotal reporting rather than the state-by-state reports in earlier years. Censorship has been a constant battle for us, so the politics behind it became more interesting than the status of each state, which often does not change that much.
- Censors in their own words - November 2018
- Censors in Their Own Words - May 2018
- Censors in Their Own Words - March 2018
- Censors in Their Own Words - January 2018
- Censors in Their Own Words - November 2017
- Censors in Their Own Words - September 2017
- July 2014 report (in congress report)
- July 2013 report
- July 2012 report
- July 2011 report
- July 2010 report
- July 2009 report
- July 2008 report
- January 2008 report