Can you do layout? Help out by laying out pamphlets and study packs to mail to prisoners. help out
MIM(Prisons) is a cell of revolutionaries serving the oppressed masses inside U.$. prisons, guided by the communist ideology of Marxism-Leninism-Maoism.[About Us]
- Build a United Front for Peace in Prisons (10/19/2020)
- Provide Phone Access and Video Visits in RHU during COVID-19 (9/12/2020)
- We Demand Our Grievances are Addressed in Texas (8/09/2020)
- We Demand Our Grievances are Addressed in California (6/06/2020)
- Shut Down the Control Units (1/30/2020)
- We Need You to Help ULK Change Lives
- Hunger Strike in Albion RHU over Basic Humyn Needs
- Dead Man Incorporated Statement of Unity with UFPP
- Maryland Prison Labor Organization (N.B.C.I. Chapter)
- ULK71: Editor's Notes
Study Packs by MIM(Prisons)
- 100 Reasons Why Rashid Needs to STFU About MIM(Prisons) - A criticism from Kevin "Rashid" Johnson, with annotated response from MIM(Prisons). Print in color or black and white.
- All African People's Revolutionary Party dialogue - A couple articles from MIM Notes and MIM Theory with a letter response from the A-APRP in MIM Theory differentiating Marxism-Leninism-Maoism from Nkrumahism-Tureism.
- All Sex is Rape - A collection of MIM's most controversial articles on gender, including their review of Catherine MacKinnon that inspired some of that line. Also includes MIM(Prisons) analysis of gender and rape in U.$. prisons, Sterilize All Men! and discusses how gender is not biological.
- Critique of Soviet Economics Study Pack - Study questions to accompany the book Critique of Societ Economics by Mao Zedong.
- Culture and Revolution (MIM Theory 13) - Questions to accompany MIM Theory 13.
- Defend the Legacy of the Black Panther Party!/BPP Newspaper Collection - Maoist history of the BPP, Reprints from the Black Panther Newspaper, discussion of various groups claiming the Panther legacy
- False Nationalism False Internationalism study pack - From the same ideological camp as J. Sakai, this analysis of recent national liberation struggles in the United $tates brings to light some differences with MIM Thought, particularly on focoism and armed struggle. MIM(Prisons) also updates the class analysis upheld by both MIM and the authors in the 1980s that saw the internal semi-colonies as primarily proletarian. Chapter-by-chapter questions can be used to study alone, with MIM(Prisons), or your own local study group.
- Fascism and Contemporary Economics - A collection of MIM congress resolutions on fascism today, with a series of historical analysis of Nazi Germany. Fascism is one of the most overused and misused terms in our glossary. These articles provide a concrete basis for defining it and applying that in our practice.
- Fundamentals of Political Economy study questions - Study questions for the definitive textbook on Marxist political economy from Shanghai Press. Also includes definitions of key terms.
- Introduction to the Labor Aristocracy - This Labor Aristocracy Pack is a compilation of articles scientifically explaining the economic basis for our understanding that First World workers are not a part of the proletariat. It combines key articles from MIM Theory 1 with some updated calculations and articles by MIM(Prisons) and others.
- Korea Study Guide - Classic MIM articles and reviews on Korea and the DPRK. Also contains an article by Alyx from anti-imperialism.com.
- Labor Aristocracy, Mass Base of Social Democracy - A study pack to accompany the book "Labor Aristocracy, Mass Base of Social Democracy" written by H.W. Edwards. An electronic version of the book can be found here: http://www.prisoncensorship.info/archive/etext/contemp/whitemyths/edwards/
- MIM Theory 10 Spanish - Draft translation of MT10 on the labor aristocracy. We know that this Spanish translation of MIM Theory 10 needs editing. There are significant errors, typos and mis-translations, but we believe that this is important material and do not want to wait to release the hard work of one of our translators. Anyone who wants a free copy of MT10 in English is welcome to submit edits to help create a better Spanish translation.
- On Contradiction - These study questions are for the essay "On Contradiction" by Mao Zedong. This essay is a good introduction to dialectical materialism and covers how we should study history, the differences between materialism and idealism, and how change in history comes about.
- Organizational Structure study pack - Includes Bolshevik/Lenin history, MIM on Democratic Centralism, Cell Structure, Tyranny of Structurelessness and Organization Means Commitment. 5 reading assignments with study questions.
- Partido Communista del Peru in english - PCP articles distributed by MIM (1980s-early 90s) with some commentary by MIM.
- Revolutionary Communist Party, USA reviews - A collection of articles assessing the line of the so-called Revolutionary Communist Party, USA.
- Sakai, Tani, Sera, Lee and Rover reviews - Reviews of Settlers: The Mythology of the White Proletariat by J. Sakai, False Nationalism False Internationalism: Class Contradictions in the Armed Struggle by E. Tani & Ka. Sera, and Night-Vision: Illuminating War & Class on the Neo-Colonial Terrain by Butch Lee and Red Rover. MIM(Prisons) recommends these books in the order above, with the caveats presented in these reviews by MIM. While heavily influenced by Maoism, MIM often called these authors the best type of anarchists.
- September 9 Organizing Pack - History of the Attica uprising and articles on the United Front for Peace in Prisons
- Strategy of Revolution (MIM Theory 5) - Study questions for MIM Theory 5 and supplementary readings from Mao Zedong, MIM, and the Black Panther Party regarding strategy and tactics, anarchy and focoism, and putting politics in command over popularity.
- The Labor Aristocracy and the International Communist Movement - Theoretical origins in the Comintern essay from MT10 + study questions.
- What is MIM? - Study questions for the pamphlet "What is the Maoist Internationalist Movement?"
- Worker's World Party reviews - A collection of articles assessing the Worker's World Party from a Maoist perspective.