Got a keyboard? Help type articles, letters and study group discussions from prisoners. help out
MIM(Prisons) is a cell of revolutionaries serving the oppressed masses inside U.$. prisons, guided by the communist ideology of Marxism-Leninism-Maoism.[About Us]
- Boycott Juneteenth: End Mass Incarceration and Solitary (6/29/2022)
- End Indefinite Restrictive Housing in TDCJ (5/20/2022)
- Stop Censorship of Non-Nude Publications and Photos - Repeal BP-3.91 (4/25/2022)
- We Demand Our Grievances are Addressed in Texas (4/18/2022)
- Build a United Front for Peace in Prisons (2/20/2022)
- Phone Zap Tomorrow to Support NC Strikers!
- Racist Double-Standards and Censorship in the Allred RHU Mailroom
- Juneteenth – The Last Day of Oppression
- More Evidence of Allred Mail Tampering; Grievances Disappeared
- Right to Access Public Documents in Texas
California CampaignsFree Minister King X! New Afrikan liberator and Peace activist (Statewide) VICTORY!
Stop Sleep Deprivation Torture in California Lockdowns (Statewide)
California Strike Against Torture in Prisons - 8 July 2013 (Pelican Bay State Prison)
We Demand Our Grievances are Addressed in California (Statewide)
MIM Banned in CA! (Statewide) VICTORY!
Agreement to End Hostilities (Statewide)
← Return to All Campaigns