Got a keyboard? Help type articles, letters and study group discussions from prisoners. help out
MIM(Prisons) is a cell of revolutionaries serving the oppressed masses inside U.$. prisons, guided by the communist ideology of Marxism-Leninism-Maoism.[About Us]
- Build a United Front for Peace in Prisons (2/05/2021)
- Provide Phone Access and Video Visits in RHU during COVID-19 (1/16/2021)- VICTORY!
- We Demand Our Grievances are Addressed! (11/05/2020)
- We Demand Our Grievances are Addressed in Texas (10/12/2020)
- We Demand Our Grievances are Addressed in California (6/06/2020)
- Help Fund MIM (Prisons)! Donate Now!
- Hunger Strike on Pause While Struggle for COVID Justice Continues in SATF Corcoran
- Capitol Seizure Demonstrates Need for New Democracy
- Update from Lawrence Correctional Center
- COVID & Prisons: Observations from Behind the Razor Wire
California CampaignsStop Sleep Deprivation Torture in California Lockdowns (Statewide)
California Strike Against Torture in Prisons - 8 July 2013 (Pelican Bay State Prison)
We Demand Our Grievances are Addressed in California (Statewide)
MIM Banned in CA! (Statewide) VICTORY!
Agreement to End Hostilities (Statewide)
← Return to All Campaigns