- Boycott Juneteenth: End Mass Incarceration and Solitary (11/26/2022)
- Stop Censorship of Non-Nude Publications and Photos - Repeal BP-3.91 (11/05/2022)
- Fight the Deadly Heat in Texas Prisons (10/20/2022)
- Build a United Front for Peace in Prisons (10/10/2022)
- End Indefinite Restrictive Housing in TDCJ (9/25/2022)
- TDCJ's Repression of it's Political Prisoners Leads to Devastating Effects Among the Wider Prison Population
- Wanna Start a Non-Profit? Publish a Book? Read This.
- Conquering My Demons
- Warrior's Feet
Commemorate the Plan de San Diegoinitiated in May 2017
updated on July 15, 2017
The Plan de San Diego was a revolutionary nationalist movement led by [email protected] who tried to liberate Aztlán (the southwest) from U.$. imperialism. The Plan de San Diego consisted of various classes from within the [email protected] nation who led a revolutionary-guerilla war to establish a free [email protected] state independent of Amerikkkan imperialism.
This revolutionary upsurge was the inevitable result of 70 years of Amerikkkan oppression and racism in which [email protected] saw their home invaded, their lands stolen, their rights trampled on and their dignity taken away. The plan called for a liberation army that included New Afrikans and Japanese and strove for the return of land to indigenous nations.
In August and September of 1915, the military operations carried out in southern Texas by units of 25 to 100 men reached their high point. We are building our first commemoration of the spirit of the Plan for August 2017.
Comrades on the outside are encouraged to organize book events around [email protected] Power and the Struggle for Aztlán for August, and/or study groups to read the book leading up to August. For a list of proposed actions from United Struggle from Within check out the Plan de San Diego flier.
Updates/Reports from Inside
- Plan de San Diego Commemoration Starts with 1492 Invasion of the Americas (July 2017)
- VIDEO: Interview with Chicano Power Author from Prison (July 2017)
- On Cinco de Mayo We Launch Campaign to Commemorate Plan de San Diego (May 2017)