- Boycott Juneteenth: End Mass Incarceration and Solitary (10/20/2021)
- Shut Down the Control Units (10/20/2021)
- Stop Censorship of Non-Nude Publications and Photos - Repeal BP-3.91 (10/15/2021)- VICTORY!
- Free Minister King X! New Afrikan liberator and Peace activist (8/19/2021)- VICTORY!
- U.$. Out of Africa! Shut Down AFRICOM! (7/26/2021)
- Protestors Occupy BIA Following Another New Holiday Declaration from Biden
- Texas Censorship Rule (BP-3.91) Being Revised
- Attica 2 Gilboa: Long Live Palestine!
- Long Live Chairman Gonzalo
- Juneteenth Didn't Free Slaves in Prison
New Book Out Now!
Bulk orders/Events: Contact Us
Also see: Our Campaign to Commemorate the Plan de San Diego
From the Amerikkkan invasion and theft of Mexican lands, to present day migrants risking their lives to cross the U.$. border, the [email protected] nation has developed in a cauldron of national oppression and liberation struggles. This new book presents the history of the [email protected] movement, exploring the colonialism and semi-colonialism that frames the [email protected] national identity. It also sheds new light on the modern repression and temptation that threaten liberation struggles by simultaneously pushing for submission and assimilation into Amerika.
[email protected] Power and the Struggle for Aztlán is a must read for all involved in national liberation struggles in the United $tates today. Integrating gender and class into the discussion of the [email protected] nation, this book frames the struggle in a much needed analysis of history. [email protected] Power and the Struggle for Aztlán lays the groundwork for the way forward for our struggle.Read about:
- The true history of Mexico and Amerika and the birth of the [email protected] nation
- Many revolutionary heroes of the [email protected] people
- Modern torture methods used against conscious [email protected]
- The class makeup of the nation today
- The way forward for the national liberation movement
Interview with AuthorVideo:
Text: Read Transcript
About the Authors
The principal authors, Cipactli of the Brown Berets - Prison Chapter and Ehecatl, have served long prison sentences due to their class and nationality, and have worked many years as members of United Struggle from Within, the anti-imperialist prisoner organization.
This is the first book-length publication to come out of a MIM(Prisons)-led study group. This group included [email protected] scholars who come from the imprisoned lumpen class, spanning the divide imposed on the nation, north to south. The collaborative writing and editing effort began with the aim of bringing a clear analysis and history to the [email protected] masses. As the project grew, the final product is a vision of the path towards the liberation of Aztlán.