- Boycott Juneteenth: End Mass Incarceration and Solitary (10/20/2021)
- Shut Down the Control Units (10/20/2021)
- Stop Censorship of Non-Nude Publications and Photos - Repeal BP-3.91 (10/15/2021)- VICTORY!
- Free Minister King X! New Afrikan liberator and Peace activist (8/19/2021)- VICTORY!
- U.$. Out of Africa! Shut Down AFRICOM! (7/26/2021)
- Protestors Occupy BIA Following Another New Holiday Declaration from Biden
- Texas Censorship Rule (BP-3.91) Being Revised
- Attica 2 Gilboa: Long Live Palestine!
- Long Live Chairman Gonzalo
- Juneteenth Didn't Free Slaves in Prison
Reject the I$raeli Settler State, Support the People of Palestineinitiated in August 2014
updated on May 12, 2016
Over the past few weeks many of us locked up within Amerikkka’s prisons have watched, read and heard about the genocidal war crimes currently being committed against the oppressed nation of Palestine by the white settler state of I$rael. What these events show us is not only the carnage and slaughter of a one-sided war, but that the oppressed will never be free to forge their own destinies so long as the monster of imperialism remains intact.
As prisoners of good conscience we reject the genocide and slaughter which has hystorically been imposed on the people of Palestine and which is currently being played out by the Jewish state ever since the creation of I$rael in 1948. And while the Amerikan imperialists and their general citizenry and population have found us guilty of crimes against civil society, we prisoners likewise find them guilty of crimes against humynity for their collusion with the state of Israel to exterminate the Palestinian nation.
Download the petition below:
Updates/Reports from Inside
- Prisoners for Palestine Campaign update (May 2016)
- Racist Israeli Vigilantism and the Subjugation of the Palestinian People (January 2016)
- Organizing South Carolina Prisoners in Solidarity with Palestine (January 2015)
- USW Shows Solidarity with Palestine, but Face Resistance from U.S. Prisoners (November 2014)
- Support the Palestine Petition (October 2014)
- In Protest of the Ethnic Cleansing of Palestine (September 2014)
- The Inspiration Behind the Palestine Petition (August 2014)
- Palestine Petition Gains Much Support in California Prison (August 2014)
- Reject the I$raeli Settler State, Support the People of Palestine (August 2014)
- Savage Inequalities for Palestine (July 2014)
- Viva Palestine Libre: Fight I$raeli Terrorism (July 2014)
|Click for more||STATE||DATE||TYPE||TITLE||REASON GIVEN||FACILITY||DIRECT LINK|
|[US]||09/01/2014||letter||palestine petition||unknown - no notification given||Hughes Unit|