- WARNING: FBI tracks our visitors
- May 12: USW Primers Online
- May 12: Join the Juneteenth Freedom Initiative
- May 8: Revolutionary 12 Step Program Launched
- Boycott Juneteenth: End Mass Incarceration and Solitary (5/12/2022)
- Stop Censorship of Non-Nude Publications and Photos - Repeal BP-3.91 (4/25/2022)
- We Demand Our Grievances are Addressed in Texas (4/18/2022)
- Build a United Front for Peace in Prisons (2/20/2022)
- End Indefinite Restrictive Housing in TDCJ (1/15/2022)
- An Ongoing Discussion On Organizing Strategy Pt.4
- Suboxone Spreads to More Prison Systems, Little Evidence of Counseling
- ULK 77 Editor Notes
- Reader Found Suboxone Helpful
- Exposing the Lone Star Chamber (of Enslavement!) Part II
End Indefinite Restrictive Housing in TDCJinitiated in August 2021
updated on January 15, 2022
Long-term isolation is torture!
Texas has a long history of using Restrictive Housing to locking away politically active prisoners to isolate them from the masses.
21 August 2021 Hunger Strike against RHU
On August 24th, supporters should call the executive director of TDCJ (936-437-2101). On the 24th We will have been on strike for 3 days, which makes it official. Demand that TDCJ begin to rectify its inhumane confining of RHU inmates indefinitely and without meaningful review. Express your support for the hunger strikers on Allred.
Those who are local to this region, We ask to come out in droves to support Our cause via an outside noise demonstration at the grounds of the Allred prison colony. We need and appreciate your support.
For more on long-term isolation see: www.abolishcontrolunits.org
Updates/Reports from Inside
- Path to Redemption Needed in Texas (January 2022)
- Shut Down TX RHU, a Tool of Political Repression (January 2022)
- Litigation To End Indefinite Restrictive Housing in TDCJ (December 2021)
- Campaign to End Solitary Confinement & Repeal B.P. 3.91 (August 2021)