- WARNING: FBI tracks our visitors
- Mar 22: Second Edition FPL Online
- Stop Censorship of Non-Nude Publications and Photos - Repeal BP-3.91 (2/18/2023)
- We Demand Our Grievances are Addressed in Texas (2/18/2023)
- End Indefinite Restrictive Housing in TDCJ (1/29/2023)
- We Demand Our Grievances are Addressed in Nevada (1/15/2023)
- Stop Deprivation of Food in Nevada (1/15/2023)
- Commend Comrades in Indiana on Censorship Victory
- On Indigenismo and the Land Question in Aztlan
- FREE JV!
- Halting OGOM Distribution Until DRC is Challenged
- The State of Aztlán 2023
End Indefinite Restrictive Housing in TDCJinitiated in August 2021
updated on January 29, 2023
Long-term isolation is torture!
Texas has a long history of using Restrictive Housing to locking away politically active prisoners to isolate them from the masses.
30 November 2022 DEADLINE for Testimonies from Victims of RHU
See the Tx T.E.A.M. O.N.E. press release and share with friends and family in RHU.
21 August 2021 Hunger Strike against RHU
On August 24th, supporters should call the executive director of TDCJ (936-437-2101). On the 24th We will have been on strike for 3 days, which makes it official. Demand that TDCJ begin to rectify its inhumane confining of RHU inmates indefinitely and without meaningful review. Express your support for the hunger strikers on Allred.
Those who are local to this region, We ask to come out in droves to support Our cause via an outside noise demonstration at the grounds of the Allred prison colony. We need and appreciate your support.
For more on long-term isolation see: www.abolishcontrolunits.org
Updates/Reports from Inside
- Texas update, Increasing Censorship, Increasing Unity (January 2023)
- End RHU & All Solitiary Confinement in Texas (January 2023)
- TDCJ Officials DENIED Summary Judgment in Fight to END Restrictive Housing in Texas (August 2022)
- JFI: More Join Lawsuit to End RHU Torture in Texas (May 2022)
- Path to Redemption Needed in Texas (January 2022)
- Shut Down TX RHU, a Tool of Political Repression (January 2022)
- Litigation To End Indefinite Restrictive Housing in TDCJ (December 2021)
- Campaign to End Solitary Confinement & Repeal B.P. 3.91 (August 2021)