- We Demand Our Grievances Are Addressed in Indiana (1/30/2024)
- End Indefinite Restrictive Housing in TDCJ (1/01/2024)
- Shut Down the Control Units (9/20/2023)
- Build a United Front for Peace in Prisons (7/30/2023)
- Boycott Juneteenth: End Mass Incarceration and Solitary (7/01/2023)
- News From the National Territory: 215 Secret Graves in Jackson Mississippi
- A Con Popped
- Respond to "Stop Snitching" with - Stop Collaborating!
- Seducing The Jaguar: Chican@ notes on U.$. Counterinsurgency
- Tennessee Bans Slavery - So What?
www.prisoncensorship.info is a media institution run by the Maoist Internationalist Ministry of Prisons. Here we collect and publicize reports of conditions behind the bars in U.$. prisons. Information about these incidents rarely makes it out of the prison, and when it does it is extremely rare that the reports are taken seriously and published. This historical record is important for documenting patterns of abuse, and also for informing people on the streets about what goes on behind the bars.
We hope this information will inspire people to take action and join the fight against the criminal injustice system. While we may not be able to immediately impact this particular instance of abuse, we can work to fundamentally change the system that permits and perpetuates it. The criminal injustice system is intimately tied up with imperialism, and serves as a tool of social control on the homeland, particularly targeting oppressed nations.