Got legal skills? Help out with writing letters to appeal censorship of MIM Distributors by prison staff. help out
MIM(Prisons) is a cell of revolutionaries serving the oppressed masses inside U.$. prisons, guided by the communist ideology of Marxism-Leninism-Maoism.[About Us]
- Boycott Juneteenth: End Mass Incarceration and Solitary (10/20/2021)
- Shut Down the Control Units (10/20/2021)
- Stop Censorship of Non-Nude Publications and Photos - Repeal BP-3.91 (10/15/2021)- VICTORY!
- Free Minister King X! New Afrikan liberator and Peace activist (8/19/2021)- VICTORY!
- U.$. Out of Africa! Shut Down AFRICOM! (7/26/2021)
- Protestors Occupy BIA Following Another New Holiday Declaration from Biden
- Texas Censorship Rule (BP-3.91) Being Revised
- Attica 2 Gilboa: Long Live Palestine!
- Long Live Chairman Gonzalo
- Juneteenth Didn't Free Slaves in Prison
SEARCH PRISON MAIL RULES[AL] [AK] [AZ] [AR] [CA] [CO] [CT] [DE] [DC] [US] [FL] [GA] [HI] [ID] [IL] [IN] [IA] [KS] [KY] [LA] [ME] [MD] [MA] [MI] [MN] [MS] [MO] [MT] [NE] [NV] [NH] [NJ] [NM] [NY] [NC] [ND] [OH] [OK] [OR] [PA] [PR] [RI] [SC] [SD] [TN] [TX] [UT] [VT] [VA] [WA] [WV] [WI] [WY]
SC Systemwide Rules
|10/03/2011||Inmate Correspondence Privileges - official South Carolina rules||official document||Download File|
Perry Correctional Institution Rules
|07/04/2008||No books or magazines allowed||prisoner|
|11/09/2010||No books or magazines||prisoner|
|11/09/2010||no internet printed pictures||prisoner|
|11/09/2010||no more than 5 printed pages in an envelope||official document|
|04/22/2011||Only allowed to receive 5 pages per envelope. No limit on number of envelopes allowed. No periodicals or magazines.||prisoner|