USW Countrywide Council Passes New Policy on Work Reports
In an effort to make work reports more useful within the Council, the below was passed unanimously, with the majority voting to keep the old method of reporting work hours in addition to the below. We are printing this in ULK to solicit work reports from USW leaders who are not yet Council members. By submitting short monthly reports to the Council, we will better be able to sum up the efforts of USW as a whole, while vetting emerging cells for Council membership.
All USW cells with an active Council representative must submit monthly work reports to remain in the Council.
All USW cells are encouraged to submit monthly work reports to the Council. Work reports should be one to two paragraphs. They should address the following points as needed to update the Council on your work in the last month:
- What types of activities did your cell participate in that contributed to USWs mission?
- What campaigns did your cell participate in or promote in the last month?
- What Serve the People programs did your cell operate?
- What were the responses from the masses and USW recruits to this work?
- What questions came up? How did you answer them? Or do you need help answering them?
- What lessons did you learn in the last month?
- What are the most pressing issues that are of concern to the masses in your location? Are there any new or developing issues of concern to the masses there?
- What organizations/services have you recently found useful in your work (include contact info)?
- What successes have you achieved in the last month?
MIM(Prisons) will not share revealing information with the Council. Please keep in mind that your outgoing mail is being read and report on your work accordingly.