- Boycott Juneteenth: End Mass Incarceration and Solitary (11/26/2022)
- Fight the Deadly Heat in Texas Prisons (10/20/2022)
- Build a United Front for Peace in Prisons (10/10/2022)
- End Indefinite Restrictive Housing in TDCJ (9/25/2022)
- We Demand Our Grievances are Addressed in California (8/16/2022)
- Wanna Start a Non-Profit? Publish a Book? Read This.
- Conquering My Demons
- California Move to Digitize Communications Impedes Civil Rights (after Florida Just Did)
- Free Palestine - Join the BDS Movement
- ULK 79: MIM(Prisons) Update
Fight the Deadly Heat in Texas Prisonsinitiated in August 2014
updated on October 20, 2022
Fourteen prisoners have died and conditions inside Texas prisons in the summer violate the Eighth’s Amendment prohibition against cruel and unusual punishment.
We are calling on Texas prisoners to document the deliberate indifference that is the response of prison staff to these dangerous conditions. And people on the streets should file Ombudsman complaints via email.
Updates/Reports from Inside
- Texas Continues to Fight Neglect, Censorship and Heat (October 2022)
- Grievances and Excessive Heat (July 2016)
- Texas Heat Continues to Kill (October 2014)
- Fighting Deadly Texas Heat Through the Legal System (August 2014)
- Texas Prisoner Dies After Pleas for Help are Ignored (August 2014)
- Inadequate Water in Texas Oven (August 2014)
- Texas Prisons Kill People with Heat (August 2014)
|Click for more||STATE||DATE||TYPE||TITLE||REASON GIVEN||FACILITY||DIRECT LINK|
|[TX]||04/01/2015||letter||TX Campaign Pack||unknown - no notification given||Ellis Unit|