- WARNING: FBI tracks our visitors
- May 12: USW Primers Online
- May 12: Join the Juneteenth Freedom Initiative
- May 8: Revolutionary 12 Step Program Launched
- Boycott Juneteenth: End Mass Incarceration and Solitary (5/12/2022)
- Stop Censorship of Non-Nude Publications and Photos - Repeal BP-3.91 (4/25/2022)
- We Demand Our Grievances are Addressed in Texas (4/18/2022)
- Build a United Front for Peace in Prisons (2/20/2022)
- End Indefinite Restrictive Housing in TDCJ (1/15/2022)
- An Ongoing Discussion On Organizing Strategy Pt.4
- Suboxone Spreads to More Prison Systems, Little Evidence of Counseling
- ULK 77 Editor Notes
- Reader Found Suboxone Helpful
- Exposing the Lone Star Chamber (of Enslavement!) Part II
Contact Maoist Internationalist Ministry of Prisons
November 2017 note: We have started using Cloudflare to deliver our website.
As revolutionaries in the belly of the beast where freedom is a myth, we must take security very seriously. If you are doing organizing work or politically sensitive research on the internet you should be familiar with things such as what an IP address is and how to hide it, what a MAC address is, SSL, PGP, onion routers, keyloggers as well as how to be politically anonymous in general. Here is a little more background to get started:
- Quick Start Guide for Secure & Anonymous communications - Maoist Internationalist subreddit wiki
- Political Questions- MIM Security Page
- Prison Organizing - Security in the Prison Movement
- Technology & Law - Surveillance Self-Defense
- Rethink Technology - Social Networking, Smartphones and Reliance on the Masses
- Basic Internet Security - an open source manual on open source technology
- The Hitchhiker's Guide to Online Anonymity - in 2021, this is the best how-to guide to stay anonymous we've seen.
- Privacy Tools
- News & Updates - MIM(Prisons) Security News
If you wish to contact MIM(Prisons) regarding campaigns, censorship, etc. we recommend that you DO NOT USE an email address that is connected to you persynally by name, school, work, home internet service etc. Use a free anonymous account. And consider encrypting your message with PGP. You should not be sending any sensitive information to us over email anyway, but encrypting all email makes our security better.
If your email is not about practical work, we probably will not respond to you. That means if you're not in North America we probably won't respond. It is about how we prioritize our work, not what we think about you. We do welcome links and useful information from all over.Contact us at:
PO Box 40799
San Francisco, CA 94140
official mimprisons reddit account.
PGP encryption should be used for any emails. We do not have relations with other organizations that are not encrypted.
PGP Public Key beginning February 2020 (any messages encrypted or signed by MIM(Prisons) prior to February 2020 used an older key avaiable here):
-----BEGIN PGP PUBLIC KEY BLOCK----- mDMEXjuOARYJKwYBBAHaRw8BAQdAtif4MTnSqk31zq0POLwPb1yWoq3OanjrHZtL Ntl0Ose0Q01hb2lzdCBJbnRlcm5hdGlvbmFsaXN0IE1pbmlzdHJ5IG9mIFByaXNv bnMgPG1pbXByaXNvbnNAcG9zdGVvLm5ldD6IkAQTFgoAOBYhBFyeyGgUkTZJGLGG H+1w4XKttMy6BQJeO44BAhsDBQsJCAcDBRUKCQgLBRYCAwEAAh4BAheAAAoJEO1w 4XKttMy6RnsBAMuBHfKCe9mNpm6FQJS81oduOMLXYqOpYxjVe7sTWh0YAQDPtCvI wr/bDK0/eMFkm18YGOuF+W2PJIvTqvWZ6pLDCYkCMwQRAQoAHRYhBF2JvyJOydee Yg6jWDErrS2Hx2zrBQJezqZAAAoJEDErrS2Hx2zrFk4QAJscIXG+RBC/pQqk4gag UKy6XR0TOInZPs69Ux4zHQI0ArTV/kGCT3vElttW8xhwAMojkS8MNhNAPMoSWUWh AzPL40stdpYA200au7joIaW4ZRoUtGWxOaofsEktq92awCztL/dUQtZTT6/ynp0l YDpj/DUg/B9wblAaT4aqlJ7PVigcH3ntUFHepZO6NUGjSoVcAiim9BH8bctzdy/t obqMC/aat9iGmxdo3CxU5f6sQMsZtHM3I8FmjwZWSo1aun8Y3T0I4Mhxjj3KJm7u xsHobGUG1c0awPa6TiCaarR0CQT4dFNB8JswJBqTZ+SwWf4/sqBwSG2K9mpDI5KP 9TYnbJ9qOfjSk6g3eusafmkHpihx0eBVUyE51/tAjoQDOluO2EZ4DjnC1LBdlhNb cy5dPirZhbDete9PxH3u4uIrAMxOHW2hs92czUSdnTxmxH4cFxaD38iSgv8PfGDx SL81q5Hn0mKgrInbeg026q4PW0pBq4aK0n01CSkYjhCoc+YO/CY8pYXPdNtBEnsB W8dt2z7GR56drpHv6KKTKxmTFki+WyHtXTKZA2KjqMJbE/WnEe6t7OBgpODfGka3 jv1c24g00lV+y9EQOUQ0vYixg8Pkqp4JjlqhIa+yP5yRggDH8MidzNMJxrA+IUk7 2pbrv8BJAF3k2XlJ4UatEgc9uDgEXjuOARIKKwYBBAGXVQEFAQEHQCnRX3Ny+9ru TbrU3sJXnMS/fOBXtWdbkfyLkHARoBM5AwEIB4h4BBgWCgAgFiEEXJ7IaBSRNkkY sYYf7XDhcq20zLoFAl47jgECGwwACgkQ7XDhcq20zLqMJwEAp6ev8lvSV4AwCm2z h8xHZHYrkvlNWLfo9YBrBVr8hKYBAM623CT/jcTd04+Q2TwmWBIEQRcU5yzTiDrt 4v4Nn3IB =05ya -----END PGP PUBLIC KEY BLOCK-----NOTE: This key updated August 2020 with signed version, but still the same keypair. Unsigned version was causing errors for some users.