Got legal skills? Help out with writing letters to appeal censorship of MIM Distributors by prison staff. help out
MIM(Prisons) is a cell of revolutionaries serving the oppressed masses inside U.$. prisons, guided by the communist ideology of Marxism-Leninism-Maoism.[About Us]
- Boycott Juneteenth: End Mass Incarceration and Solitary (10/20/2021)
- Shut Down the Control Units (10/20/2021)
- Stop Censorship of Non-Nude Publications and Photos - Repeal BP-3.91 (10/15/2021)- VICTORY!
- We Demand our Grievances are Addressed in Arkansas (9/15/2021)
- Build a United Front for Peace in Prisons (9/01/2021)
- Whither Afghanistan?
- Prison Tears
- We Won't Forgive, We Won't Forget: U.$. the World's Most Wanted Terrorist
- Campaign to Boycott Juneteenth Until Slavery and Mass Incarceration is Ended for All
- Censorship and Repression of Black August/September 9th Commemorations
California CampaignsFree Minister King X! New Afrikan liberator and Peace activist (Statewide) VICTORY!
Stop Sleep Deprivation Torture in California Lockdowns (Statewide)
California Strike Against Torture in Prisons - 8 July 2013 (Pelican Bay State Prison)
We Demand Our Grievances are Addressed in California (Statewide)
MIM Banned in CA! (Statewide) VICTORY!
Agreement to End Hostilities (Statewide)
← Return to All Campaigns