Got legal skills? Help out with writing letters to appeal censorship of MIM Distributors by prison staff. help out
MIM(Prisons) is a cell of revolutionaries serving the oppressed masses inside U.$. prisons, guided by the communist ideology of Marxism-Leninism-Maoism.[About Us]
- Boycott Juneteenth: End Mass Incarceration and Solitary (10/20/2021)
- Shut Down the Control Units (10/20/2021)
- Stop Censorship of Non-Nude Publications and Photos - Repeal BP-3.91 (10/15/2021)- VICTORY!
- Free Minister King X! New Afrikan liberator and Peace activist (8/19/2021)- VICTORY!
- U.$. Out of Africa! Shut Down AFRICOM! (7/26/2021)
- Protestors Occupy BIA Following Another New Holiday Declaration from Biden
- Texas Censorship Rule (BP-3.91) Being Revised
- Attica 2 Gilboa: Long Live Palestine!
- Long Live Chairman Gonzalo
- Juneteenth Didn't Free Slaves in Prison
Countrywide CampaignsBoycott Juneteenth: End Mass Incarceration and Solitary (Statewide)
U.$. Out of Africa! Shut Down AFRICOM! (Statewide)
Commemorate the Plan de San Diego (Statewide)
We Demand Our Grievances are Addressed! (Statewide)
Reject the I$raeli Settler State, Support the People of Palestine (Statewide)
Build a United Front for Peace in Prisons (Statewide)
Shut Down the Control Units (Statewide)
Serve the People Political Books for Prisoners Program (Statewide)
← Return to All Campaigns