- WARNING: FBI tracks our visitors
- May 12: USW Primers Online
- May 12: Join the Juneteenth Freedom Initiative
- May 8: Revolutionary 12 Step Program Launched
- Boycott Juneteenth: End Mass Incarceration and Solitary (5/12/2022)
- Stop Censorship of Non-Nude Publications and Photos - Repeal BP-3.91 (4/25/2022)
- We Demand Our Grievances are Addressed in Texas (4/18/2022)
- Build a United Front for Peace in Prisons (2/20/2022)
- End Indefinite Restrictive Housing in TDCJ (1/15/2022)
- An Ongoing Discussion On Organizing Strategy Pt.4
- Suboxone Spreads to More Prison Systems, Little Evidence of Counseling
- ULK 77 Editor Notes
- Reader Found Suboxone Helpful
- Exposing the Lone Star Chamber (of Enslavement!) Part II
Boycott Juneteenth: End Mass Incarceration and Solitaryinitiated in October 2021
updated on May 12, 2022
As you may know, Juneteenth has now been made a federal holiday in amerika. On this day many will sing the praises of Our oppressors or otherwise negate the reality of the lumpen (economically alienated class), that according to amerika’s 13th amendment We are STILL SLAVES. While We do not wish to nullify the intensity of the exploitation and oppression that New Afrikan people held in chattel slavery faced, We must pinpoint to the general public, those upcoming generations of youngsters looking to follow Our footsteps, that to be held in captivity by the state or feds is not only to be frowned upon but is part and parcel with the intentions of this amerikan government, and its capitalist-imperialist rulers. We say NO CELEBRATING JUNETEENTH until the relation of people holding others in captivity is fully abolished!!
We are looking forward to Juneteenth 2022. On that day We wanna statewide general strike. Depending on ones level of custody We will organize different plans of action.
End Solitary Confinement! End Restrictive Housing Units(RHU)!
End Mass Incarceration!
No work on Juneteenth 2022!
Transform the prisons to cadre schools! Transform ourselves into NEW PEOPLE!
Updates/Reports from Inside
- Exposing the Lone Star Chamber (of Enslavement!) Part II (April 2022)
- North Carolina United Front for Peace Juneteenth Action Support (April 2022)
- Texas Liberation Collective Gearing Up for Juneteenth (April 2022)
- TX Team One Multinational Unity statement (February 2022)
- Path to Redemption Needed in Texas (January 2022)
- Campaign to Boycott Juneteenth Until Slavery and Mass Incarceration is Ended for All (October 2021)