- Boycott Juneteenth: End Mass Incarceration and Solitary (10/20/2021)
- Shut Down the Control Units (10/20/2021)
- Stop Censorship of Non-Nude Publications and Photos - Repeal BP-3.91 (10/15/2021)- VICTORY!
- Free Minister King X! New Afrikan liberator and Peace activist (8/19/2021)- VICTORY!
- U.$. Out of Africa! Shut Down AFRICOM! (7/26/2021)
- Protestors Occupy BIA Following Another New Holiday Declaration from Biden
- Texas Censorship Rule (BP-3.91) Being Revised
- Attica 2 Gilboa: Long Live Palestine!
- Long Live Chairman Gonzalo
- Juneteenth Didn't Free Slaves in Prison
To help people support U.S. prisoners in their daily struggles our website provides mailing addresses for prisoner mail, mail rules by state and facility, histories of censorship problems at each facility, information on which prisons have Control Units, prison population data and prisoner-led campaigns to improve conditions on the inside. (click state in list below)
District of Columbia
District of Columbia PrisonsDistrict of Columbia Prison Population: 1,723
Locate a District of Columbia Prisoner: no locator available
District of Columbia Prison Mail Rules: none available
District of Columbia Facility Listing
|Facility||Mailing Addresses||Facility Rules||Records of Censorship||Prisoner Reports||Control Units|
|D.C. Capitol Jail||1901 D. Street S.E. Washington DC, DC 20003-2534|
|Inmate Monitoring Section||320 1st St NW Washington, DC 20534-0002|