- We Demand Our Grievances are Addressed! (9/25/2019)
- We Demand Our Grievances are Addressed in Texas (9/06/2019)
- Build a United Front for Peace in Prisons (9/05/2019)
- We Demand Our Grievances are Addressed in North Carolina (8/29/2019)
- We Demand Our Grievances are Addressed in California (7/04/2019)
- HRDC Forces Arizona DOC to Define Censorship Rules
- Terminator: Dark Fate Movie Review
- Un activista se enfrenta a 20 años de prisión por prevenir la muerte de migrantes
- Cientos de personas en huelga de hambre en el centro de detención ICE de Washington
- Medical Neglect Threatens Lives at USP Hazelton
www.prisoncensorship.info is a media institution run by the Maoist Internationalist Ministry of Prisons. Here we collect and publicize reports of conditions behind the bars in U.$. prisons. Information about these incidents rarely makes it out of the prison, and when it does it is extremely rare that the reports are taken seriously and published. This historical record is important for documenting patterns of abuse, and also for informing people on the streets about what goes on behind the bars.
We hope this information will inspire people to take action and join the fight against the criminal injustice system. While we may not be able to immediately impact this particular instance of abuse, we can work to fundamentally change the system that permits and perpetuates it. The criminal injustice system is intimately tied up with imperialism, and serves as a tool of social control on the homeland, particularly targeting oppressed nations.