- Build a United Front for Peace in Prisons (9/12/2015)
- We Demand Our Grievances are Addressed in Alaska (8/29/2015)
- We Demand Our Grievances are Addressed in Georgia (8/29/2015)
- Agreement to End Hostilities (8/21/2015)
- We Demand Our Grievances are Addressed in Texas (8/06/2015)
- Downloadable Grievance Petition, Alaska
- Downloadable Grievance Petition, Georgia
- Fight Security Threat Group Policies in Michigan
- Death Due to Medical Negligence
Index of ResourcesFriends & Family of Prisonsers
Prison Movement History
Maoism - Contemporary Study Materials
Maoism - Classics
Economics of Imperialism/Labor Aristocracy
New Afrikan History
Friends & Family of Prisoners
- Facility info by state - mailing addresses, prisoner locators, prison rules, etc.
- Prison Activist Resource Center - download their current resource guide
LegalLegal Resources/Censorship Caselaw
SecuritySecurity resources will be linked from our contact page
Contemporary MaoismFundamental Political Line of the Maoist Internationalist Ministry of Prisons
Study Packs by MIM(Prisons)
- 100 Reasons Why Rashid Needs to STFU About MIM(Prisons) - A criticism from Kevin "Rashid" Johnson, with annotated response from MIM(Prisons). Print in color or black and white.
- All Sex is Rape - A collection of MIM's most controversial articles on gender, including their review of Catherine MacKinnon that inspired some of that line. Also includes MIM(Prisons) analysis of gender and rape in U.$. prisons, Sterilize All Men! and discusses how gender is not biological.
- Critique of Soviet Economics Study Pack - Study questions to accompany the book Critique of Societ Economics by Mao Tse-Tung
- Culture and Revolution (MIM Theory 13) - Questions to accompany MIM Theory 13.
- False Nationalism False Internationalism study pack - From the same ideological camp as J. Sakai, this analysis of recent national liberation struggles in the United $tates brings to light some differences with MIM Thought, particularly on focoism and armed struggle. MIM(Prisons) also updates the class analysis upheld by both MIM and the authors in the 1980s that saw the internal semi-colonies as primarily proletarian. Chapter-by-chapter questions can be used to study alone, with MIM(Prisons) or your own local study group.
- Fascism and Contemporary Economics - A collection of MIM congress resolutions on fascism, with an introduction by MIM(Prisons). Fascism is one of the most overused and misused terms in our glossary. These articles provide a concrete basis for defining it and applying that in our practice.
- Fundamentals of Political Economy - Study questions for the definitive textbook on Marxist political economy from Shanghai Press. Also includes definitions of key terms.
- Introduction to the Labor Aristocracy - This Labor Aristocracy Pack is a compilation of articles scientifically explaining the economic basis for our understanding that First World workers are not a part of the proletariat. It combines key articles from MIM Theory 1 with some updated calculations and articles by MIM(Prisons) and others.
- Korea Study Guide - Classic MIM articles and reviews on Korea and the DPRK
- Labor Aristocracy, Mass Base of Social Democracy - A study pack to accompany the book "Labor Aristocracy, Mass Base of Social Democracy" written by H.W. Edwards. An electronic version of the book can be found here: http://www.prisoncensorship.info/archive/etext/contemp/whitemyths/edwards/
- MIM Theory 10 Spanish - Draft translation of MT10 on the labor aristocracy. We know that this Spanish translation of MIM Theory 10 needs editing. There are significant errors, typos and mis-translations, but we believe that this is important material and do not want to wait to release the hard work of one of our translators. Anyone who wants a free copy of MT10 in English is welcome to submit edits to help create a better Spanish translation.
- On Contradiction - These study questions are for the essay "On Contradiction" by Mao Zedong. This essay is a good introduction to dialectical materialism and covers how we should study history, the differences between materialism and idealism, and how change in history comes about.
- Organizational Structure study pack - Includes Bolshevik/Lenin history, MIM on Democratic Centralism, Cell Structure, Tyranny of Structurelessness and Organization Means Commitment. 5 reading assignments with study questions.
- Partido Communista del Peru in english - PCP articles distributed by MIM (1980s-early 90s) with some commentary by MIM.
- Religion - Religion Debate: Nation of Gods & Earths. Debate from a MIM-led study group, including a number of members of the Nation of Gods & Earths, about religion. How do we handle religious ideas and religious comrades in practice? Also contains excerpts from Anna Louise Strong's "When Serfs Stood Up in Tibet" on how the Chinese Communist Party handled reiligion in Buddhist Tibet. Excerpt from Socialism: Utopian and Scientific by Frederick Engels
- Revolutionary Communist Party (USA) reviews - A collection of articles assessing the line of the so-called Revolutionary Communist Party(USA).
- Sakai, Tani, Sera, Lee and Rover reviews - Reviews of Settlers: The Mythology of the White Proletariat by J. Sakai, False Nationalism False Internationalism: Class Contradictions in the Armed Struggle by E. Tani & Ka? Sera, and Night-Vision: Illuminating War & Class on the Neo-Colonial Terrain by Butch Lee and Red Rover. MIM(Prisons) recommend these books in the order above, with the caveats presented in these reviews by MIM. While heavily influenced by Maoism, MIM often called these authors the best type of anarchists.
- Strategy of Revolution (MIM Theory 5) - Study questions for MIM Theory 5 and supplementary readings from Mao Zedong, MIM, and the Black Panther Party regarding strategy and tactics, anarchy and focoism, and putting politics in command over popularity.
- Survivors Manual for Solitary Confinement (Excerpts) - Excerpts from the American Friends Service Committee's "Survivors Manual: Written by and for people living in control units." With an introduction to the pamphlet written by MIM(Prisons).
- The Labor Aristocracy and the International Communist Movement - Theoretical origins in the comintern essay from MT10 + study questions
- What is MIM? - Study questions for the pamphlet "What is the Maoist Internationalist Movement?"
- Worker's World Party reviews - A collection of articles assessing the Worker's World party from a Maoist perspective.
Maoist Internationalist Movement (1984- 2008) Official Website Archive
Here we have provided an archived version of the original Maoist Internationalist Movement website, which was a centralized site for the whole movement hosted at www.etext.org from the 1990's sometime until 2006 when the MIM dissolved into a cell structure. From 2006 to 2008 there were periods of time when the site was still updated regularly. This archive ends in February 2008 when the comrades at etext declared the site done and opened up a temporary blog called MIM Lite that didn't last long. In late 2008 there was one last flurry of posting that contained some good political analysis as well as many documents related to the outing of a MIM comrade due to pressures by the state. This archive does not contain these documents because we did not have a backup of them. Otherwise, we have no reason to believe that anything else is missing. And, of course, nothing has been altered except the comments at the top of each page describing the archive. The political line of MIM(Prisons) as demonstrated through our website and publications should give readers some sense of trust that we have not altered these archived documents in any way. It is not impossible for state agents to access these documents and alter them without our knowing, but that is true of our own website as well.
Some of these materials are outdated and no longer correct politically or otherwise. MIM(Prisons) stands by the correctness of these articles as a whole for the period in which they were written.Browse Archive Online
Download Zipped File of Site (2.63 GB)
Download Zipped File of Site (Text Only - 84.55 MB)
MIM Theory Journals
- What is MIM? (Founding Documents)
- MIM Theory 1: A White Proletariat? (new reformatted version)
- Teoría del MIM 1: ¿Los Proletarios Blancos?
- MIM Theory 2/3: Gender and Revolutionary Feminism(new reformatted version)
- MIM Theory 4: The Failure and Success of Communist Development
- MIM Theory 5: Diet for a Small Red Planet
- MIM Theory 6: The Stalin Issue
- MIM Theory 7: Proletarian Feminist Nationalism
- MIM Theory 8: The Anarchist Ideal and Communist Revolution
- MIM Theory 9: Psychology & Imperialism
- MIM Theory 10: Labor Aristocracy
- MIM Theory 11: Amerikkkan Prison on Trial (selected articles only)
- MIM Theory 12: Environment, Society, Revolution
- MIM Theory 13: Culture in Revolution (incomplete - Culture Section Only)
- MIM Theory 14: United Front
Noble Young Lords PartyPolitical Compedium Manual (draft)
- Philosophy is No Mystery: Peasants Put their Study to Work (Foreign Languages Press, Peking. 1972.)
- Mao Zedong (everything)
- Long Live the Victory of People's War by Lin Biao (version from www.maoist.ws)
- Settlers: Mythology of the White Proletariat by J. Sakai
- Labor Aristocracy, Mass Base of Social Democracy by HW Edwards (Stockholm: Aurora, 1978) - study pack to accompany book available above
- MIM Theory 1: A White Proletariat?
- MIM Theory 10: Labor Aristocracy
- Imperialism and Its Class Structure in 1997
- Contemporary services and unproductive labor: some international and organizational-technological considerations (draft document from www.maoist.ws)
- When Serfs Stood Up in Tibet by Anna Louise Strong
- A Curtain of Ignorance: How America is Deceived by Felix Greene
- The Chinese Cultural Revolution by Jean Esmein
- The Political Economy of Counterrevolution in China: 1976-1988 by Henry Park
- The Capitalist Roaders Are Still on the Capitalist Road: The Two-Line Struggle and the Revisionist Seizure of Power in China by the China Study Group, October 1977 [html/easy to read] [pdf/scan original]
- Postrevolutionary China and the Soviet NEP by Henry Park (Research in Political Economy, Vol.9, pages 219-233. 1986)
- Life Under Mao 1949 to 1976 (various documents)
- Secondary Literature on the Question of the Restoration of Capitalism in the Soviet Union by Henry Park (Research in Political Economy, Vol.10, pages 27-58. 1987)
- MIM Theory 6: The Stalin Issue and more on Stalin
- The Problem with Trotsky (various documents)
- How Russia Transformed Her Colonial Empire: A Challenge to the Imperialist Powers, 1946 by George Padmore
- Beijing Review, "Soviet Revisionism's Neo-Colonialist 'Aid,'" (1967)
- The White Collar World and the Origins of the Cheka by MC5
New Afrikan History
- Black Panther Newspaper Collection
- To Die for the People by Huey P. Newton odd pages, even pages
- They Huey P. Newton Reader edited by David Hilliard and Donald Weise