On the BORO Line
Issued by: Royal Council of BORO 12/22/10
Due to misunderstanding and misinformation distributed by certain elements concerning our organization, the Royal Council of the Black Order Revolutionary Organization is issuing the following statement to give clarity as to our political line and philosophy.
- The BORO is a lumpen-based revolutionary nationalist and communist organization. We believe that there is nothing about revolutionary nationalism that is inherently contradictory with communism. As Mao stated, "national revolutionary patriotism is applied internationalism."
- We uphold the line that presently at this time in humyn history, Marxism-Leninism-Maoism(MLM), applied to our unique national condition, is the most advanced science of revolutionary struggle and the correct path forward toward the construction of a communist world — a world where no group or people have power over another.
- We see the principal contradiction on a world-scale as between imperialism, principally U$ imperialism, and oppressed nations.
- We see the principal contradiction in U$ prisyns as between the lumpen themselves.
- We uphold the line that all people have a right to self-determination, to determine their own destinies.
- We uphold the concept of the anti-imperialist revolutionary united front in our struggle to defeat imperialism.
- We believe that as materialists, the spiritual world is a product of the material world and not the other way around.
- We reject cultural nationalism as a reactionary counter-revolutionary philosophy. The Black Panthers disdained this as "pork chop" nationalism, and so do we.
- We uphold the line that the anti-imperialist revolutionary struggle must at all time be lead by the international proletariat and its revolutionary leadership, thus it won't fall into neo-colonial and national bourgeois camp, who will undermine our efforts at socialist and communist construction, and attempt to restore capitalism. In the case of the USSR, the bourgeoisie seized power after the death of Stalin in 1953, in China, after the death of Mao and the overthrow of the "Gang of Four in 1976.
- We uphold the belief that the Black Panther Party (1966-69) represented the Maoist Vanguard Party in the U$ we also uphold the BPP analysis on the national question as yet to be surpassed by the current "Black" nationalist organizations. We do not uphold these organizations that carry on in the name of the BPP, i.e. the New Black Panther Party and its affiliates, we see these as revisionist, race-based organizations.
On the Black Order - New Afrikan Soulja'z of Execution Movement
"Political organizations must get more involved in the day-to-day needs and problems of the masses. If an organization's politics can't help the people solve some of their day-to-day problems/needs then their politics are simply dull, serial, intellectual theories detached from the real world of today, with no practical use except intellectual masturbation... If people are hungry, feed them while showing them how to feed themselves. If people are homeless, house them, if defenseless, protect them. In each instance, show the people how to take care of themselves. This way you organize and politically educate at the same time."
The purpose of this form letter is to provide you with an introduction to the Black Order - New Afrikan Soulja'z of Execution Movement, Black Order for short, and the affiliate formations that comprise our movement. We also want to brief you on our general political line, some of the projects we are igniting and how you can assist, support, join and help us in promoting, building and sustaining this movement, and ultimately, radically transforming the society and world in which we live.
The Black Order is a New Afrikan revolutionary movement that is committed and dedicated to the national liberation of the New Afrikan (Black) nation and the establishment of world communism - a world where there is no power of people over power.
On a world scale we see the principle contradiction is between imperialism and oppressed nations, including the oppressed internal semi-colonial nations within the U$ - (New Afrikan, Aztlán, First Nations, etc).
The Black Order is comprised of four interrelated organizations — Black Order Revolutionary Organization (BORD), Black Order Solidarity Association (BOSA), Black Order Economic Commission (BOEC) and Black Order Support Group (BOSG).
The BORO is the vanguard of the Black Order. It is the BORO which gives political instruction and guidance to the entire Black Order movement. Our political philosophy is that of New Afrikan revolutionary nationalism and is guided by historical and dialectical materialism. Anti-imperialism is the most important political principle of the Black Order. National liberation and internationalism are the most important ideological principles or visions of BORO.
The BOSA is our mass-based socio-cultural community organization whose goal it is to teach our people the basic tenants of solidarity, social responsibility, cooperative economics, communal living and revolutionary community activism. It is also considered a leadership program and oftentimes the more advanced revolutionary elements may become BORO members.
The BOEC is commissioned by the Royal Council and Ministry of Finance to raise money for the movement and its initiatives and programs. It is responsible for leading the developing independent institutions for the people with socialist practices at the forefront, while we fight for national independence. Each initiative of BOEC will operate under the principle of regaining control of our social, political and economic development and putting the people before profits.
The BOSG are our sideline supporters, who are not regular members of any of our organizations, but who agree in principle with the goals, vision or objective of our movement, or our right to pursue them.
Membership into our movement is predicated upon one being 1) anti-capitalist/imperialist, 2) anti-sexist (including homophobia) 3) anti-militarist 4)anti-racist and 5) pro-national independence.
Our movement upholds the original Black Panther Party for Self-Defense (1966-69) as the most politically advanced revolutionary party ever in the U$ to this day. We do not uphold those claiming the name of the BPP today.
Thus, in recognition and honor of the original BPP, the Black in our movements name is symbolic to the Panther. And, the Order = Our Revolutionaries Demonstrate Everlasting Revolution.
Our immediate goals, in conjunction with the BORO minimum program are:
- To identify, strengthen and solidify the leadership of BORO and BOSA.
- To recruit, organize and train New Afrikan lumpen, youth, high school and college students and introduce them to BORO/BOSA and have them assume leadership roles.
- To create within the Ministry of Finance (thru the BOEC) a program to assist BORO/BOSA members financially/materially and to build/sustain future projects/programs.
- To build the Black Order Support Group network.
- To fight prison censorship and other repressive institutional rules and regulations.
- To identify and unite in a United Front Against imperialism with other lumpen and anti-imperialist organizations - nationally and internationally.
- To re-establish our newsletter and develop a theoretical journal.
It must be kept in mind that we are re-building an organization and presently do not have the humyn and material support to carry out all of the ideals embodied in our platform at this time. We are still in our embryonic stage of development. And although we began inside the belly of the prison industrial complex, the conditions that led to our incarceration did not. Therefore, we do not confine ourselves and our political activity and organizing solely around prison issues, because we see the bigger picture of imperialism and see prison as only one of the repressive tools of the imperialist state. Ultimately, we are striving to establish ourselves in every barrio, ghetto, reservation and penal colony in amerikkka and wherever there is a poor and oppressed community around the globe.
In order to accomplish our goals we need members and allies who are committed, conscious and disciplined. Who are willing to sacrifice bourgeois comforts and luxuries.
In order to be effective and have a positive material impact on our communities and the movement, we need your support - your mind, creative energy, humyn and material support. For those who belong to other parties/groups, here are some ways in which you can help us push forward the development of our movement and the anti-imperialist struggle:
- Help finance BORO/BOSA projects
- Spread the word about our growing movement and circulate our literature
- Help us gain useful literature and information from the internet
- Donate money, stamps, help us print and distribute literature to indigent prisoners.
- Donate money and books to our ally MIM(Prisons) and their Books to Prisoner Programs
- Ask your friends, co-workers, family, etc, to join and/or donate to the Black Order and MIM(Prisons) and to support the United Struggle from Within (USW), a MIM(Prisons)-led mass U$ prisoners anti-imperialist organization.
- Visit, write or accept a short phone call from dedicated BORO comrades, send a comrade a couple of dollars, host a prison awareness workshop or teach-in on abusive prison conditions, censorship or control units.
Our movement is building a community of independent radical thinkers and leaders. People who wanna change the oppressive social conditions. Work with us, struggle with us.
We conclude in the words of the great revolutionary Amilcar Cabral. "We must always remember that people do not fight for ideas or the things on people's minds. People fight for practical things: for people, for living better in peace and for their children's future. Liberty, fraternity, and equality continue be empty words for people if they do not mean a real improvement in the conditions of their lives."
Unite and Organize
Power to the People!
BORO Royal Council